At Garage Excell, our top priority is the safety of our team as well as our customers. We continue to monitor recommendations and follow executive orders as we resume field operations with heightened safety protocols in place.
Here is what you can expect from our team:
Free Consultation: Our design consultants only meet in open-air garages with the doors open for maximum ventilation. We do not shake hands and keep a safe distance apart. The consultation and installation process has minimal face to face interaction.
The first step is to give us an idea of what you are hoping to accomplish with your space. Once this is established, you can go back into your home while we take measurements of the space. We can then email the proposal and 3D rendering of your garage. Design changes can be made on a phone consultation.
Installation and service appointments: At Garage Excell, safety has always been the top priority of the teams who make your cabinets and those who install them in your home.
Installations do not require your presence, and again the installations are done in an open-air garage environment. The installers will continue performing the required hygiene recommendations.
Here are some of the safety precautions we take so you can be prepared when our team works at your home:
Before our visit:
- Please inform us if anyone in your household is sick, quarantined, or currently experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19.
- All household members should maintain a safe social distance of at least 6 feet from the workers.
- If you need to speak with the team, please ensure to have the conversation outside to minimize exposure.
During our visit: When our team arrives, you can expect us to be safe and clean and to install your windows using the plan worked out with you over the phone.
- All of our design consultants and installers wash and sanitize their hands before and after each consultation or installation.
- We will keep our distance at all possible times, maintaining at least 6 feet of space from others when possible.
- All our team members will follow 100% mask usage at all times.
After our visit: It has been reported that the virus can stay active on surfaces for up to three days. Due to this, all cabinet and shelving surfaces will be thoroughly wiped down after installation with a disinfectant by our installation team to further ensure client safety.
These are extremely unusual times, and we look forward to serving our customers with safety, quality, and service as our top priorities. We appreciate your trust in us during this time.
Thank you, and stay safe and stay healthy!